*Ranked #1 cycling jeans for women by the Discerning Cyclist*
Our initial production runs are very limited but we will set up a waitlist for the next batch when we sell out.
Designed for cycling
We began the design process by buying and testing every single women's cycle specific jeans available anywhere in the world. Gradually, we determined what worked and what didn't - and why.
We discussed at length the relative merits of padding and of diamond gussets, of no stretch and of lots of stretch, of reinforced belt loops and of self-fabric waist bands.
We then set out to design the very best pair of 5 pocket jeans that we could. They had to look and feel at least as good as 'normal jeans' whilst dealing with all the problems that cyclists - and women cyclists in particular - face.
- A single panel running the complete inside length of both legs means no seams to cause discomfort when riding
- Soft denim with a small degree of stretch to ensure comfort
- Waist cut higher at the back and on a curve to improve comfort and fit, and to avoid bum-cleavage
- Hidden reflective elements printed inside the right leg
- Additional rear pocket for phone aids access and security
- Reinforced belt loops to resist tearing
- Rivet free construction
- Zip fly
- Subtly branded with a small embroidered logo on the rear pocket
- Candiani (Italy) denim: 97% GOTS certified organic cotton, 3% Roica V550 degradable elastane
- Cervotessile (Italy) pocket fabric: undyed organic cotton, OEKO-TEX and GOTS certified
- Avery Dennison (Norway) reflectivity: Avery Dennison is certified Eco-Lighthouse and the reflectivity is OEKO-TEX 100 certified
For additional information – please click through to our sustainability information or contact us.
Size & Fit
Sizing is key to getting a garment that fits you the way you want it to. Please check our Jeans size and fit guide. We only make a few garments in each production run so we may be unable to exchange a garment for another size if we have run out of stock.
Please contact us here or via live chat if you have any questions about fit or sizing.
We apologise that Collection 001 will offer only sizes UK 6-18. Please sign up for our waitlist if you're interested in other sizes.
Wash as infrequently as you feel comfortable with. Wash inside out and with dark colours. Try to avoid bio detergents and those that include phosphates. Do not iron the reflective print (even on the reverse of the fabric).
- Machine wash at max 30 degrees C
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry